Release notes for
The Flumotion team is happy to announce a new release of the
Flumotion Streaming Server.
Flumotion is a streaming server for GNU/Linux
systems featuring an easy to use configuration and administration GUI.
Implemented using GStreamer as the processing backend and using python and
Twisted for the high-level operations and GUI, it combines a wide feature set
with ease of use.
Features of this release
- (Experimental) support for GStreamer 0.9.x Development series
- flumotion-inspect to examine installed components
- flumotion-launch to launch a command-line specified flow in one process
- projects allow uninstalled additional Flumotion projects to be used
- workers now spawn job processes
- Flumotion can now be translated; Dutch translation added
Bugs fixed in this release
: interactive password prompting doesn't work
: remove registry dependency in job.py so worker doesnt need registry
: admin hangs if manager is not running
: flumotion-manager --version fails
You can find source releases of flumotion in the
flumotion download directory.
More details can be found on the project's website,
Support and Issues
We use an issue tracker for
bug reports and feature requests.
browse the flumotion git repository from our tracker.
The development version can be obtained from our git repository:
git clone git://code.flumotion.com/flumotion.git
Contributors to this release
- Andy Wingo
- Christian Schaller
- Gergely Nagy
- Julien Moutte
- Michael Smith
- Thomas Vander Stichele
- Zaheer Merali